Date & Time:Friday 10/04/2019
6:30 pm-8:30 pm
Organizer:Southern Nevada Conservancy
Spring Mountains Visitor Gateway
This Girl Scout badge program will celebrate Interntional Observe the Moon Night (InOMN, or “eye-nom”) and will include a twilight hike that includes stories and facts about the moon, observing the moon, and a delicious “moon phases” activity with Oreos. This program will cover these badge activities: observe the moon and note the observations, why we only see one side of the moon, cookie moon phases, and the option of taking fun photos of the moon. The older girls would need to do some of the pre-work listed in the bage requirements, which leaders will confirm. Troop leaders are expected to have proper girl-leader ratio for troop attendees. No tagalongs due to group size restrictions.
Badge description and requirements
This program is $7 per Girl Scout and by registration only, confirmed once payment is received. Directions and details will be sent the weekend before to the email listed at registration. REGISTRATION IS 2 STEPS:
1) Scroll to the “BOOKINGS” link below and
* Enter only your Girl Scout (badge earner) count in “Spaces”
* Enter your Troop Number in “Comments” then click “reserve booking”
2) Click this Payment link and fill out the form
* Enter “GS InOMN 10-4-19” in the “Title” field
* Enter the total amount being paid ($7 x #of badge earners) in “Payment Amount”
* Enter your Troop Number in “Company” field.
* Enter your troop number, Girl Scout (badge earner) count, and adult count in “Comments/Note” field
Your registration is NOT confirmed until payment is received.
If you would prefer to pay by cash or check, please email email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.