Our retail stores at the sites we support, like the Spring Mountains Visitor Gateway, are usually the primary source of funding for our valuable programs and projects. Unfortunately, visitor centers will remain closed until after Nevada enters Phase 3 of the reopening plan. Luckily, you can still shop online for gifts and gear: shop.southernnevadaconservancy.org
Plan to head outside this summer? Make sure you plan for the sun and heat:
- Wear sunscreen and a hat, even on trails, as higher elevations increase sun exposure risks.
- Pack more water than you think you may need and be sure to drink it as you go- don’t wait until you get thirsty!
- Read up on the plants and creatures you may come across, making sure to prepare for any dangers you may encounter.
- Our online store offers all sorts of books and supplies to help you make the most of your visit, and all proceeds go directly into our wide range of programs.
- Social distancing and keeping cool can also support our programs! We offer all sorts of neck and face covering options including our new Red Rock Canyon and Mt. Charleston Cooling Bandoogators!